FOR HOME DESIGN
Envisioneer works directly with Oculus Rift and the HTC Vivetechnology to help professionals and consumers visualize concepts better while making changes on the fly for detailed new features and decor selection.Envisioneer engages the homeowner in the purchasing process early and improves opportunities to initialize a strong business relationship.
VR Panoramic! Exported right from the Envisioneer model, panoramic or Google Cardboard views provide your clients with an immersive 3D experience, anytime and anywhere. It’s as simple as sending a VR link to their mobile device and they are viewing! See the panoramic example below, and just drag in the image to pan around!
VR MODE DETAILS
Design and create a model in Envisioneer, then put an Oculus Rift™ or HTC Vive Helmet™ on and enter VR mode. It’s that easy!
Use it while you’re designing to confirm your design choices and show clients as a virtual showroom of what they will get after construction. Designers, builders, homeowners, and developers can all benefit from a virtual reality setup. Gain an edge over the competition and impress clients with virtual reality tours of their design. Have an informed conversation about their home and the changes they would like to see, before problems arise on site.
VR RELATED NEWS
- Empowering the Homeowner with 3D Modeling and Virtual Reality
- Building Virtual Houses, VR for home building
- Consumer Reports: Virtual Reality and Remodeling
- Consumer Reports Video: Virtual Reality and Remodeling
- Consumer Reports on Envisioneer and VR
- Consumer reports: Virtual Reality Sparks New Ideas in Home Design
- Digital Trends: Remodeling barely scratches the drywall of what VR can do for your home
- Today’s Homeowner: Top Picks from the 2016 International Builders’ Show