December 17, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
In this two-hour class, we will focus on the backend mechanics of what makes a good rendering and 360 views.
Key learning takeaways:
- Learn how lighting works. What effect the different lights have on a rendering plus the sun and shadows.
- Learn how to edit materials to add sheen and reflection. How to make them look stunning in your models.
- Learn how to Stage a 3D space so it looks like a home, not a computer visual.
- Learn where you can download blocks and materials to add to your model.
- Learn how to adjust all of the rendering settings to maximize the results of your renderings.