December 14, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
We will build a model that has some great details to illustrate how to model efficiently and how to add design elements.
Key learning Takeaways:
- Walls –Learn to insert by baseline, picking points, and the new perimeter tool.
- Windows – Learn to use different insertion options and also how to stack windows vertically, thru a break, and form a corner window.
- Doors – Learn not only how to insert using different methods but also how to change door leaves.
- Floors – Learn how to insert various floor finishes and set up the structural floor beneath.
- Ceilings – Learn how to design using flat/tray/cathedral ceilings.
- Foundation – Learn how to insert a full stepped foundation