Impact to the Housing Industry
- Facilitate and strengthen the partnerships between Designers, Builders, Remodelers and LBM Dealers / Component Manufacturers
- Streamline the design, bidding, estimating and manufacturing process
- Improve collaboration and reduce errors in communication through the supply chain.
For Builders, Remodelers and Designers
The Cadsoft® / Simpson Strong-Tie® solution is designed to give Builders, Remodelers and Designers an easy-to-use, cost effective tools for architectural design, contract documents and estimates. Envisioneer's building model can be accessed by a variety of interested parties including LBM Dealers and Component Manufacturers who utilize Simpson Strong-Tie's Componenet Solutions™ software suite for a complete transfer of building data.
Top Building Information Modelling (BIM) Benefits for Builders, Remodelers and Designers:
1. Innovative design tool to exceed customer needs
2. Build better homes faster and at lower costs
3. Reduce waste, maintenance issues and call backs
4. Collaborate more effectively with all sub trades
5. Increase profits through optimizing building process
For LBM Dealers and Component Manufacturers
The Cadsoft® / Simpson Strong-Tie® solution is designed to give LBM Dealers and Component Manufacturers an efficient method of receiving data from design/build professionals and effectively eliminating the need to re-draw the models in Component Solutions. Once the resultant model is loaded, analyzed and structurally designed, the resultant designs can be given back to the builders for final decision and order processing.
Top Building Information Modelling (BIM) Benefits for LBM Dealers and Component Manufacturers:
1. Reduce engineering and manufacturing costs
2. Strengthen relationship and loyalty with builders
3. Bid on more jobs in less time for faster response to Builder's needs
4. Reduced errors in data recreation from 2D to 3D
5. Streamline internal product quoting and delivery
To learn more about the Cadsoft® and Simpson Strong-Tie® integration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.888.CADSOFT.