Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Version 6 Launch  (Read 10649 times)
FynrDzynr
Global Moderator
Forum Mentor

Age=overthehill but I'm not saying which one!

« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2010, 02:30:05 PM »

G'day Rick!
You heard right. Chantale has confirmed. Obviously the salesperson you spoke to needs to talk to Chantale (or read the Forum)
Merv
Quote from: "Rickhead"
Still confused.  I attended the Envisioneer 6.0 online launch seminar and heard that the upgrade was $295 for a limited time and included the PDF module.  Now I'm told that the deal was to pay either $295 for the upgrade alone, or $395 for the upgrade and the PDF module.  Can any other attendee refresh my memory?

Envisioneer CS 9.1
Designer-artist-story teller - translating someone's dream (mine or my client's) into words & pictures of what could be
Member, Building Designers Assoc Qld
Member, Australian Architecture Assoc
Rickhead

« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2010, 09:17:17 PM »

G'day, Merv!

That's what I thought I heard.  I would have purchased the upgrade during the show if the information wasn't conflicting.  Appears to be a disconnect between sales and management.
Chantale
Administrator
Forum Friend

« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2010, 09:56:54 PM »

Hi Everyone

For those that attended the launch, the pdf import utility is included with their upgrade. The upgrade cost, in North America, is $395.

During the IBS Show we did have an upgrade special of $295 but that did not include the PDF import utility. That is just the upgrade. That was a separate special.

The PDF import utility if purchased separately is $495. They will not discount the PDF import tool and the upgrade down to $295. That would be an almost $600 discount.

~Chantale
Rickhead

« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2010, 10:11:10 PM »

Chantale,

Thanks for the further clarification.  I will contact Mark tomorrow.
FynrDzynr
Global Moderator
Forum Mentor

Age=overthehill but I'm not saying which one!

« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2010, 01:24:47 AM »

Maybe because my brain's upside down wrt to headquarters (1) but I got the distinct impression that these 2 offers were NOT mutually exclusive.
Users prepared to pay up after seeing (& only 2/3 hearing) the presentation were offered the 25% discount if they paid up before end of Show. All those attending the Launch, whether in person or via Webinar (2) were told they were entitled to the pdf module  "for free" . If they decided not to upgrade at this time, the pdf module would cost them $500 . . .
At no time were we told it was "one or the other". iirc, there was no mention of an additional $100

Merv

PS
(1) I know parts of my brain don't show up in a SPECT scan but it can't be that. Everyone I've spoken to says the same. (maybe the neurologists had to turn the images 180 degrees so it'd look right.)  :roll:  
(2)Pity the Webinar recording hasn't been posted on the website as it was last year. It would clarify the situation once & for all.
Quote from: "Chantale"
The PDF import utility if purchased separately is $495. They will not discount the PDF import tool and the upgrade down to $295. That would be an almost $600 discount.
and "they" would have a lot more users upgrading & preaching the benefits of v6
Does that mean I should start preparing a sermon?
At least there are plenty of dot-points listed at http://www.cadsoft.com/v6.php

Envisioneer CS 9.1
Designer-artist-story teller - translating someone's dream (mine or my client's) into words & pictures of what could be
Member, Building Designers Assoc Qld
Member, Australian Architecture Assoc
bundulla
Forum Friend

« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2010, 04:17:08 AM »

Hello Everyone

I just want to clarify that the PDF import is free for those that joined us for the Launch, either live in Las Vegas or virtually. Otherwise it is 50% off until February 15th.

My brain has been round for a while too Merv, but I paid for the upgrade on spec, partly because it included the PDF import.

Maurie

Maurie

Dundas, Australia
jm
Forum Friend

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2010, 07:47:46 PM »

Would just like to thank Brad from Cadsoft for his email publicly and say that I am looking forward to having a play with Version 6 Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Quote from: "jm"
WOW Read through the list and it looks great, hats off to the people at Cadsoft they have listened to alot of what we have said and come up with the goods well done guys worth every cent of the upgrade costs!

But can anyone tell me if it's backwards compatible to version 4 otherwise we won't be getting it unless Cadsoft supply and free upgrade version of our CavDraw program so that it can open version 6 stuff.....

The only other thing i'd like to know is if the contour controls have been upgraded at all?

Jeremy Murphy
CAVALIER HOMES AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
Email: jmurphy@cavalierhomes.com.au
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: