Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself to the world in here.  (Read 9424 times)
maxmaraj
Forum Friend

« on: March 11, 2008, 08:09:23 PM »

Hi,

my name is max. I am in Tampa florida.I am a General Contractor and developer.

I am originally from Trinidad and Tobago in the Carribbean.

Hope each of you great folks in here introduce yourself.

Maybe this may be a sticky Ed. :wink:

Max.

GC
Tampa.
geomac
Forum Friend

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 08:31:42 PM »

Hi Max- You must be bored! I'm George - also a GC & builder. Here in Northern CA Cheesy
Jack Zimmer
Forum Mentor

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 06:51:52 AM »

I'm Jack,

Office outside of Milwaukee Wisconsin

Small commercial and residential Builder / Design for over 25 yrs.

Masters Degree in Architecture / University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (1975).

Full time Design since 1997 when I began using CAD.

Experience in Envisioneer / Turbo Cad / FloorPlan / Sketchup/ Solid Builder / Vectorworks/ Realtime Landscape Pro/ Camtasia video Studio.

Use GoToMeeting for live online client meetings and work with Builders, Architects, Engineers and Home Owners just about anywhere.

Jack Zimmer

email: jkzimm at charter.net

Zimmer Design
http://www.zimmerdesign.com/

3D House Designs
Your custom 3D Model - starting at $350
http://3dhousedesigns.com/

Roof Training Videos - email me for info./ link
Virtual Architec
Global Moderator
Forum Mentor

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 11:03:55 AM »

Chantale would have to make this a sticky post.
I'm Ed, I live in Northern Minnesota for now, looking at expanding and moving to South or central America at some point.
We do residential and commercial visualizations mostly, and some blueprinting/CD's as necessary.
Experienced with Envisioneer, Sketchup, Google Earth import / export, Adobe 3D models provided to all clients for review process.
Live design changes and consultation using Acrobat Connect.  We had been using Gotomeeting, but Adobe gave us a better deal and it's easier for the clients to navigate.
We provide renderings, movies, interactive blueprints, whole developement kits, house plan templates, model templates, online training and consulting worldwide.  Currently clients in North America, England, Canada, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.

tatehomes

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 01:50:18 PM »

Hi Max and everyone,
I

No man ever wetted clay and then left it, as if there would be bricks by chance and fortune.
____Plutarch  46 - 120______
http://www.TateHomesDesign.com
maxmaraj
Forum Friend

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 01:59:04 PM »

Thanks all! keep posting.

Max.

GC
Tampa.
PatrickGantz
Forum Friend

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 06:09:41 PM »

Hello everyone!
  My name is Patrick. I live in central Pa, about 40 minutes south of Joe Paterno and 10 minutes from Davey Jones. I will let you figure that one out.

I have been in construction since '91. In 2000 I was forced into early retirement due to a spinal cord injury. When in the hospital, I drew up a new business plan. I am on the design side of the business now. I have been using Cadsoft for about two years.
TGM
Forum Friend

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 11:30:44 AM »

Hello, my name is Tom Millman,

In 2002 I made a career change from 'mechanical engineering fabrication design drawings' to Architectural Technology. I took a 2 year technical diploma in Alberta to get started and have been happy with the change ever since.

Cad packages have been Autotrol 2D, ProEngineer to release 19, AutoCAD 2006 LT, Cadsoft build 7.2, and now Envisioneer where I think I will stay.

I'm a sole proprietor doing construction drawings for home owners and recently starting in with contractors.

Glad to be here, Tom
maxmaraj
Forum Friend

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 12:59:02 PM »

Definitely a world wide software.

Max.

GC
Tampa.
KRed
Forum Friend

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2008, 08:47:00 PM »

Hello, My name is Keith Redshaw.

I use to go by the user name of Gluteboy, but have decided to change it to my trading name of K Red.

I own and run a small office in Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia. If you drink Bundaberg Rum you know where I

Keith
maxmaraj
Forum Friend

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2008, 08:55:05 PM »

hi keith
you have to try some west indian rum. one of the national pastime in trinidad is drinking  rum.

max

Max.

GC
Tampa.
geomac
Forum Friend

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2008, 10:16:05 PM »

Hi Kieth-
You just changed your handle today huh? I saw your - Gluteboy- post just the other day.
I'll have to look for the Rum. Dont know if its available here tho-

George
KRed
Forum Friend

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2008, 10:32:28 PM »

Can

Keith
jm
Forum Friend

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2008, 12:47:24 AM »

Hi Evereyone

Thought i'd better introduce myself since I have been posting a fair bit in the last couple of days :lol:

My Name is Jeremy and I am currently working for a large residential builder in Brisbane, Australia as a drafter/cad manager for envisioneer which is very new to me as I have been studied and used AutoCAD and other autodesk products for the last 8 years..so please forgive any stupid questions I may post as I still have the trainning wheels on so to speak. :lol:

Cheers

Jeremy

Jeremy Murphy
CAVALIER HOMES AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
Email: jmurphy@cavalierhomes.com.au
tigger1474
Forum Friend

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2008, 10:52:49 AM »

I'm Brad.
I live in Nothern Part of Arkansas. I did construction until I was hurt in a car accident in 97, Spinal Cord Injury to! I work for GC drawnig his prints. Start with Envisioneer 1.0 about 4-5 years ago. Doing construction before using EN sure helped me with using the software.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: