Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Envisioneer / Sketchup Training  (Read 13231 times)
CB
Forum Mentor

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2007, 06:21:12 PM »

You go to Sketchup for that

Chris
Virtual Architec
Global Moderator
Forum Master

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2007, 09:20:23 AM »

I would like to put this on the calender now for sometime in the next couple of weeks.
1.  Is weekday or weekend a better time for most?  I am thinking later in the evening to see if that works better for our friends down under.  All times I reference will be the forum time.  That will make it easier to synchronize for everyone.  

I am proposing June 30 at 9:30 p.m. Forum time.  All who have signed up please let me know if this works, or propose a new time that suits you better and we will see what we can do.

2.   Dave F in Pennsylvania, we had a cancellation, so if you want the extra seat it is yours.  Please let me know if you are accepting.

3.  Rickhead, I would like to use one of your custom kitchens for the demo since it would lend itself to showing off many different molding styles.  Let me know if this would be acceptable.

tigger1474
Forum Friend

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2007, 02:36:29 PM »

I guess I miss this?
Virtual Architec
Global Moderator
Forum Master

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2007, 02:41:54 PM »

No you didn't miss it.  The forum went down before I got any replies.  I will pick another date and we will try again.
Ed

FynrDzynr
Global Moderator
Forum Master

Age=overthehill but I'm not saying which one!

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2007, 05:00:15 PM »

Quote from: "Virtual Architec"
><snip>< I am proposing June 30 at 9:30 p.m. Forum time.  All who have signed up please let me know if this works, or propose a new time that suits you better and we will see what we can do. ><snip><>

Good evening Ed!
"Forum Time" is a bit open to interpretation. Is it Guelph time or West Coast where I believe the servers are housed? I set my Forum times to display as my local time so I can tell at a glance how long it is since someone posted.
Can I suggest using UTC/GMT then all on the Aussie East Coast just add 10 hours, South Australia +9.5hrs, USA/Canada deduct whatever is appropriate to their area & UK only have to take DST into account.
Merv
my sincere apologies if I've overlooked anyone outside the areas I listed above.
If terrorists blow up Big Ben, where's GMT going to go? Tongue

Envisioneer CS 10
Designer-artist-story teller - translating someone's dream (mine or my client's) into words & pictures of what could be
Member, Building Designers Assoc Qld
Member, Australian Architecture Assoc
alpro
Forum Friend

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2007, 07:44:45 AM »

I would also be interested in this, I understand that this training session is probably full but please keep me informed of any future sessions, thanks
alpro
Forum Friend

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2007, 07:45:14 AM »

I would also be interested in this, I understand that this training session is probably full but please keep me informed of any future sessions, thanks
Virtual Architec
Global Moderator
Forum Master

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2007, 09:22:32 AM »

Merv good point about time zones.  Let's do this:  I will post the scheduled time as Central DST.  Then anyone who wants to figure out where they are from here can download this Google Earth overlay: http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/download.php?Number=237001
That shows the world time zones.  It will cut down on the guess work!
Ed

CB
Forum Mentor

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2007, 11:16:25 PM »

I'm ok (in South Australia) with early morning which would be from San Francisco lunchtime or New York 4.30pm. What's the cost Ed and do you receive Pay Pal or similar?

Chris
DaveF

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2007, 07:45:03 AM »

Ed,

I am interested but could not reply back because of the forum being down.  So if a spot is still open please let me know when.

Thank you,
 Tongue
Dave

David P. Farrell Jr.

Drafting Manager
Pinebrook Homes, Inc.
1-800-776-2458
Rickhead

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2007, 03:14:54 PM »

Alright! Forum's back up! Count me in for SU training, anytime, anywhere.

Once again, I cannot stress enough the benefit I gained by purchasing additional Envisioneer training from Ed a couple of days ago. No questions were left unanswered. Do yourself a favor. Develop a list of comprehensive questions, whether project-specific or questions in general, and arrange a private tutorial. I'm already working on questions for the next session. Thanks, Ed!
Virtual Architec
Global Moderator
Forum Master

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2007, 04:47:38 PM »

I am going to test and see who is superstitious,  :? Let's schedule the training for Friday the 13th at 3:30 Central DST.  

All of you who received notice that you were in, please contact me directly by email to verify you are still on for the training.  If there are not responses to all the ten seats previously reserved, I will give them to the others that asked.  I had said a half hour before, but shoot, let's make it an hour.  It's so hard to get anything done in 30 minutes.  
Rick, If you could email that Kitchen design you were working on, we will use it for demo purposes in making custom mouldings for the entire kitchen.
Ed

CB
Forum Mentor

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2007, 05:06:12 PM »

Ed, for some reason, my computer will not complete the above time converter download. Can you name the city you are beaming from please?

Chris
Rickhead

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2007, 05:29:29 PM »

Rick, If you could email that Kitchen design you were working on, we will use it for demo purposes in making custom mouldings for the entire kitchen.   Ed

Will do. I'll complete it this weekend.
FynrDzynr
Global Moderator
Forum Master

Age=overthehill but I'm not saying which one!

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2007, 07:08:40 PM »

I am going to test and see who is superstitious,  :? Let's schedule the training for Friday the 13th at 3:30 Central DST.  
Ed
G'day Ed! I assume you're talking pm local time.
Please correct me if I'm wrong. With DST you're GMT-500, Eastern Aust is GMT +1000 making me 15hrs ahead of you. That should equate to 6:30am on Saturday July 14th.
Chris in South Australia will need to be online at 6am (being GMT +930)

Merv

Envisioneer CS 10
Designer-artist-story teller - translating someone's dream (mine or my client's) into words & pictures of what could be
Member, Building Designers Assoc Qld
Member, Australian Architecture Assoc
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: