Express was just released by Cadsoft. Here are some particulars:
Introducing Envisioneer Express
I an effort to further promote the Envisioneer name and brand, a new extremely
lightweight version of Envisioneer is now available and will be placed on many
shareware and freeware web sites.
This software is free of charge. The following limitations are implemented into the
• A very limited selection of catalog objects in very generic sizes
• No customization of any catalog objects
• No editing of properties of any inserted objects
• Only available element types are Walls, Doors, Windows, Openings, Roofs,
Stairs, Cabinets, Appliances, Electronics, Furniture, Lighting, and Plumbing
• There is no annotation, landscaping, terrain, estimating, rendering or animations
This freeware version can also be used as a free viewer for clients who want to view
drawings created with full Envisioneer or IMAGINiT Builder 3D. You can get your copy
of Envisioneer Express within the next week at www.envisioneerexpress.com
Hope this answers your question.